Primary Recruitment 2020
Sign up here!
Day 1: Philanthropy (Friday, August 21)
- On day one of the primary recruitment process, you will visit each house and learn about their national philanthropy while getting to know women in each chapter. You will also make a craft which will support their philanthropy.
- The attire for day one will include a general recruitment shirt provided by Panhellenic with any kind of pants, shorts, or skirt without holes, of appropriate length, and not of the athletic variety. Shoes can be any kind of canvas sneaker or sandal type, preferably neutral in color and must be flat.
Day 2: Sisterhood (Saturday, August 22)
- On day two of primary recruitment, you will learn about the sisterhood of each house visited. Chapter members will take you on a house tour and will present different aspects of their sisterhood through conversation.
- The attire for day two will consist of a casual shirt or blouse with any kind of pants, shorts, or skirt without holes, of appropriate length, and not of the athletic variety. T-shirt dresses are also acceptable. Shoes can be any kind of canvas sneaker or sandal type, preferably neutral in color and must be flat.
Day 3: Preference (Sunday, August 23)
- On day three, you will get to speak one-on-one with chapter members. The women you speak with will tell you their sorority experience story and will also answer any questions you may have about their chapter.
- The attire for day three is a dress or slacks or skirt with a nice blouse. Shoes can be heels or flats. Dresses must have straps.